A few i18n messages from PIM modules

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Aug 12 00:13:15 BST 2019

Hi,

there are a few strings from PIM software which I think may need some fixes,
and I'm not totally sure about how to change them.

=== kmail.pot (from kmail.git)

- Convertor Text Plugins

Is it "Text Converter plugins" or something else?

- Check Mail Url Tracking

Is it the function which checks mail for tracking URLs? If it's the case,
should it be "Check emails for URL tracking"?

=== libmessageviewer.pot (from message messagelib.git)

- Enable Mail Tracking Url

Is this connected to the previous string from kmail? Maybe "Enable the
detection of the tracking URLs for emails"?

=== kdepim-addons._json_.pot (from kdepim-addons.git)

- RegexpEditorLineEdit

This is the current name of
kaddressbook/contacteditor/addresslocationeditorplugin.json - what is it about
exactly?

- Email Address Requester for Templateparser

The name of
plugins/templateparser/templateparseremailaddressrequesterakonadi.json. What
is a Templateparser, and why does a requester request it? Maybe the string can
be changed a bit.

=== kmail_editorgrammar_plugins.pot (from kdepim-addons.git)

- Grammar Web Site Info

Can we change it to "Grammar Website Information"?

- An error was found during got languages

If I understand it correctly, would it be possible to change it to "An error
was found while retrieving the languages" or "Error while retrieving the
languages" or something like that?

Please CC me, I'm not subscribed (or simply keep the i18n list in CC)

Ciao
--
Luigi