D20789: FileFetchJob: unconditionally set `includeTeamDriveItems`, `includeItemsFromAllDrives`, `supportsTeamDrives`, `supportsAllDrives` query params

David Barchiesi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 28 19:40:21 BST 2019

barchiesi updated this revision to Diff 57143.
barchiesi retitled this revision from "Fix includeTeamDriveItems not being applied to single File fetch" to "FileFetchJob: unconditionally set `includeTeamDriveItems`, `includeItemsFromAllDrives`, `supportsTeamDrives`, `supportsAllDrives` query params".
barchiesi edited the summary of this revision.
barchiesi added a comment.

  It seems like Google updated the v2 and v3 Drive references. The Teamdrive part of the API that I recently added is now considered deprecated and Drives should be used instead. Sintactically they are very similar, if not same apart from the added features.

  The deprecation notice you are referring to was also just recently added, while the default value if unspecified remains `false` (?!). So we need to unconditionally set all 4 to `true` (`includeTeamDriveItems`, `includeItemsFromAllDrives`, `supportsTeamDrives`, `supportsAllDrives`), at least until June 1, 2020 when I presume the default will be changed to `true`.

REPOSITORY
  R477 KGAPI Library

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20789?vs=56899&id=57143