D20789: FileFetchJob: unconditionally set `includeTeamDriveItems`, `includeItemsFromAllDrives`, `supportsTeamDrives`, `supportsAllDrives` query params

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 28 21:59:51 BST 2019

dvratil requested changes to this revision.
dvratil added a comment.

  `supportsTeamDrives` documentation says "Use `supportsAllDrives` instead, for `includeTeamDriveItems` to use `includeItemsFromAllDrives`, so I think we don't have to set all four of them, only the "allDrives" versions, they all have the same effect. In this case 1:1 mapping with the REST API is not necessary, IMO

INLINE COMMENTS

> filefetchjob.h:137
> +
>      bool includeTeamDriveItems() const;
> +

Deprecate all the getters as well, please.

> filefetchjob.h:166
> +     */
> +    KGAPIDRIVE_DEPRECATED void setSupportsTeamDrives(bool supportsTeamDrives);

Let's not introduce getters/setters that only alias other functions.

REPOSITORY
  R477 KGAPI Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20789