D20789: Fix includeTeamDriveItems not being applied to single File fetch

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 28 16:16:06 BST 2019

dvratil requested changes to this revision.
dvratil added a comment.

  According to https://developers.google.com/drive/api/v3/reference/files/get the `supportsTeamDrives` parameter is deprecated and should not be used. We should be setting `supportsAllDrives` and `includeItemsFromAllDrives`  and we should be setting them to `true` unconditionally since we now support Team Drives - in 2020 GDrive will start ignoring those parameters and will always list contents from Team drives, too, so effectively setting them to `false` in KGAPI would look like a bug.

REPOSITORY
  R477 KGAPI Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20789