Need guidance regarding using SInk for client app

Rituka Patwal ritukapatwal21 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 18:30:25 BST 2019

I am trying to use `sink` in a qt application. I have come across few
issues and need guidance regarding them:

1. While installing `sink`, i.e., executing `make` command in sink/build ,
'KDAV2/EtagCache' is not found : https://invent.kde.org/snippets/118
    and I checked in kdav2 repository, EtagCache doesn't exist.
2. The URL mentioned in https://cgit.kde.org/sink.git/tree/dist/sink.spec
doesn't exist. I tried to create an issue for the same but I couldn't find
the project `sink` in bugs.kde.org.

Since, I want to build a project using sink, I wished I could discuss the
issues and suggestions I come across with the developers.

Rituka