New framework: KCalCore

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Apr 30 20:51:50 BST 2019

Clazy is complaining about missing assign operators.  Do we care?
If so, I can take a look at adding them or if anyone else wants to do that.
-Allen

./src/calendar.cpp
    line 305: for (it = vals.constBegin(); it != vals.constEnd(); ++it) {
    => Using assign operator but class QTypedArrayData<QSharedPointer<KCalCore::Incidence> >::const_iterator has copy-ctor but no assign operator

./src/calfilter.cpp
    line 161: for (it = attendees.begin(); it != attendees.end(); ++it) {
    => Using assign operator but class QTypedArrayData<QSharedPointer<KCalCore::Attendee> >::const_iterator has copy-ctor but no assign operator

./src/freebusy.cpp
    line 120: for (it = eventList.constBegin(); it != eventList.constEnd(); ++it) {
    => Using assign operator but class QTypedArrayData<QSharedPointer<KCalCore::Event> >::const_iterator has copy-ctor but no assign operator
    line 299: for (it = periods.constBegin(); it != periods.constEnd(); ++it) {
    => Using assign operator but class QTypedArrayData<KCalCore::Period>::const_iterator has copy-ctor but no assign operator

./src/icalformat_p.cpp
    line 628: for (atIt = attachments.constBegin(); atIt != attachments.constEnd(); ++atIt) {
    => Using assign operator but class QTypedArrayData<QSharedPointer<KCalCore::Attachment> >::const_iterator has copy-ctor but no assign operator

./src/icaltimezones.cpp
    line 493: begin = phase.transitions.cbegin();
    => Using assign operator but class QTypedArrayData<QDateTime>::const_iterator has copy-ctor but no assign operator

./src/incidencebase.cpp
    line 513: for (it = d->mAttendees.constBegin(); it != d->mAttendees.constEnd(); ++it) {
    => Using assign operator but class QTypedArrayData<QSharedPointer<KCalCore::Attendee> >::const_iterator has copy-ctor but no assign operator
    line 530: for (itA = d->mAttendees.constBegin(); itA != d->mAttendees.constEnd(); ++itA) {
    => Using assign operator but class QTypedArrayData<QSharedPointer<KCalCore::Attendee> >::const_iterator has copy-ctor but no assign operator
    line 544: for (it = d->mAttendees.constBegin(); it != d->mAttendees.constEnd(); ++it) {
    => Using assign operator but class QTypedArrayData<QSharedPointer<KCalCore::Attendee> >::const_iterator has copy-ctor but no assign operator

./src/vcalformat.cpp
    line 1603: for (eIt = d->mEventsRelate.constBegin(); eIt != d->mEventsRelate.constEnd(); ++eIt) {
    => Using assign operator but class QTypedArrayData<QSharedPointer<KCalCore::Event> >::const_iterator has copy-ctor but no assign operator
    line 1607: for (tIt = d->mTodosRelate.constBegin(); tIt != d->mTodosRelate.constEnd(); ++tIt) {
    => Using assign operator but class QTypedArrayData<QSharedPointer<KCalCore::Todo> >::const_iterator has copy-ctor but no assign operator