Kontact website

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Sat Sep 22 10:42:01 BST 2018

And here we go:

	https://www.kontact.org

If you spot any issues or typos, let me know. Or you can fix it yourself, the
code is in websites/kontact-kde-org.git, pushing to the repo will
automatically build and deploy the website.

I asked the promo-team to spread the link on social networks, and I will write
a blog post over the weekend.

- Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683