Junior job - Agenda and month views in KOrganizer

Schwan carl schwancarl at protonmail.com
Fri Oct 5 22:56:46 BST 2018

Hi Nathan,

I also implementing a new month view, but because I didn't had the time to build the docker development environment, I didn't push the differential yet. Here is a screenshot of my progress: https://imgur.com/a/KPczGHA

I'm building the docker environment now and will test my diff with master, maybe we can merge our two month view. There are also probably improvement possibility in the background and in the agendaitem the icon isn't aligned with the text.

Regards

Carl Schwan