D15760: WIP: Interface for mail headers in MimeTreeParser

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 27 11:22:25 BST 2018

vkrause added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> knauss wrote in nodehelper.cpp:529
> we we could enable the shortcuts, but we have more headers that are expected as AddressList: Form. Resent-To, Resent-To, List-Id
> I think it the correct place where we do the conversion, because otherwise we would need to move this to the viewer code and the viewer should just ask: I want this header as AddressList and not to the conversion on it's own.
> Or where you would do this conversion?

Well, do we need the full header object or is this ultimately only used for getting the list of addresses in that header? If so, how about we just get that and pass it along instead of the header object itself? If necessary by adding extra getters to KMime.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15760