D15760: WIP: Interface for mail headers in MimeTreeParser

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 21 19:57:44 BST 2018

knauss added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> grantleeheaderformatter.cpp:305
> +    if (nodeHelper->hasMailHeader("Resent-To", message)) {
> +        const auto resentTo = nodeHelper->mailHeaderAsAddressList("Resent-From", message);
>          headerObject.insert(QStringLiteral("resenttoi18n"),

should be Resent-To :D

> vkrause wrote in nodehelper.cpp:529
> Well, first of all most of those headers are already of type AddressList, so those should be usable directly. For the one exception (From IIRC) the question is whether we need to convert that or if the consumer could handle that as well. Alternatively it might be worth looking if whatever the consumer expects can be added to From's type in KMime directly.
>
> The KMime header class hierarchy pretty much follows the MIME RFCs one to one and uses the same names as defined in the standard.

we we could enable the shortcuts, but we have more headers that are expected as AddressList: Form. Resent-To, Resent-To, List-Id
I think it the correct place where we do the conversion, because otherwise we would need to move this to the viewer code and the viewer should just ask: I want this header as AddressList and not to the conversion on it's own.
Or where you would do this conversion?

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL