D15727: Prepare environment to be able to test grantleeheaderstyle.

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 4 14:03:39 BST 2018

knauss added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in grantleeheaderstyleplugintest.cpp:41
> KDEHOME? This isn't 2011 anymore. Nothing uses KDEHOME anymore, you can remove that.
>
> QStandardPaths::setTestModeEnabled(true); would be a better thing to call here instead.

but with QStandardPaths::setTestModeEnabled(true);  i have no control over the XDG_DATA_HOME, so how I know on cmake where to copy files?

> dfaure wrote in grantleeheaderstyleplugintest.cpp:42
> Note that this will have no effect on Windows, so for now you'll have to skip anything that relies on this, if Q_OS_WIN.
>
> A proper fix (QT_DATA_DIRS) is coming soon hopefully.

Any ideas how to get it working on widows, too?

> dfaure wrote in grantleeheaderstyleplugintest.cpp:73
> No way to QCOMPARE that?
>
> Right now this method looks suspiciously like the previous one...

the test initself it not ready - I'll plan a complete test of the grantlee header files. But befor doing that I need a propper way to access the files. That's why I did not implemented the test completly on that review request.

REPOSITORY
  R81 KDE PIM Addons

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15727