CalDAV calendar

Yan yanp.bugz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 10:19:07 GMT 2018

High!

Does anyone use DAV synchronization for calendar in korganizer? It seems
to be broken
I've tried to use my mail.ru and yandex.ru accounts and akonadi only
fetched calendar events at the point when I added new account. Uploading
events and getching new ones do not work.

You may try to create new account on yandex.ru or mail.ru and sync
calendar. The first one definetely should support english language.

I was trying to fix it myself. I only know that most likely the issue in
kdav repository. It would be nice if you describe how does the whole
system works briefly. (korganizer <-> akonadi <-> some akonadi agent)

PS I was posting it to IRC, but IRC can't load messages when I was
offline, so posting it here.

Regards, Yan