Building master KDE PIM with Docker

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Sun Mar 11 21:02:36 GMT 2018

Hi David,

you could try switching the "FROM" line (should be the first line) in the
Dockerfile to "kdeneon/plasma:dev-unstable", maybe it will have newer stuff.

I guess the main problem is libical and too old Frameworks? In the worst case
we can build libical as part of the Docker build and you can always build the
latest Frameworks yourself by running "kdesrc-build frameworks" inside the
container.

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683