Building master KDE PIM with Docker

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Mon Mar 12 12:16:24 GMT 2018

Hi Dan,

I tried kdeneon/plasma:dev-unstable, but that doesn't fix things.

Martin's question about why we need the libical 2.0 dependency prompted me to
try changing back to depending on libical 1.0 in my build tree. This builds
ok, so it looks like libical is the only missing kdepim dependency in the Neon
docker container. For now, I'll just carry on using libical 1.0 - it's easier
than building a libical 2.0 package.

Cheers,
David.

--