D11508: Fix messagelib core includes

José Manuel Santamaría Lema noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 20 12:20:54 GMT 2018

joselema created this revision.
joselema added reviewers: KDE PIM, KDE PIM: KMail.
joselema added projects: KDE PIM: KMail, KDE PIM.
joselema requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Fix messagelist core includes.

  There is a test in Kubuntu's packaging which builds the installed library headers alone, detecting problems such as having other headers #include'd which can't be found.

  Right now, without this patch, the compilation of 'widgetbase.h' would fail because it won't be able to find '#include <core/enums.h>', so I replaced this with '#include <messagelist/enums.h>' and I also applied the same change to other headers which otherwise wouldn't be found.

  It would be nice to get this problem sorted out in KDE's code, so this way we won't have to patch it in the packaging.

TEST PLAN
  I have built the Kubuntu's messagelist package (17.12.3) with the patch and now the headers test pass. Also I made a complete rebuild of KDE Applications 17.12.3 from the packaging against this patched messagelib in order to make sure it doesn't break the compilation of other PIM components; everything seems to build fine.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11508