Moving serializer plugins to respective akonadi-* repos?

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Wed Mar 7 21:07:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

the move is done now.

@translators: I moved some localizations around - what previously was in
akonadi_serializer_plugins.pot in kdepim-runtime.git is now split into

 * akonadicontact5-serializer.pot (in akonadi-contacts.git)
 * libakonadi-calendar5-serializer.pot (in akonadi-calendar.git)
 * ilbakonadi-kmime5-serializer.pot (in akonadi-mime.git)
 * libkalarmcal5-serializer.pot (in kalarmcal.git)

Could you please move the translations (or tell me what I should and I'll take
care of it, but I don't want to mess it up :-))

Thanks a lot!
Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683