KDE PIM Sprint 2018 Travel support

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Mar 4 13:47:00 GMT 2018

On vendredi 9 février 2018 18:07:31 CET Franck wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I create the even on our plateform.
> From this you can ask for travel / accomodation support.
> Read the process to make sure of what you have to keep as receipt and so
> on.
>
> https://reimbursements.kde.org/events/61

Thanks for the info, I have created a wiki page for the event in order to
start putting this information in a central place ;)

Please extend the page with address of the venue, starting time, hotel...
as well as any attendees that I'm not aware of -- Kévin, will you be there?
Who else?

https://community.kde.org/Sprints/PIM/2018

Working on KDE Frameworks 5