D10011: make cmake/FindLibIcal.cmake ready for cross compilation.

Christophe Giboudeaux noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 22 08:42:11 GMT 2018

cgiboudeaux added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> FindLibIcal.cmake:4
>  #  LibIcal_FOUND - system has Libical with the minimum version needed
> -#  LibIcal_INCLUDE_DIRS - the Libical include directories
> +#  LibIcal_INCLUDEDIR - the Libical include directories
>  #  LibIcal_LIBRARIES - The libraries needed to use Libical

Please change it back to LibIcal_INCLUDE_DIRS. We're following the CMake policies and coding style recommendations

Xxx_INCLUDE_DIRS

  The final set of include directories listed in one variable for use by client code. This should not be a cache entry.

> FindLibIcal.cmake:17
>
> -if(WIN32)
> -  file(TO_CMAKE_PATH "$ENV{PROGRAMFILES}" _program_FILES_DIR)
> -endif()
> -
> -#set the root from the LibIcal_BASE environment
> -file(TO_CMAKE_PATH "$ENV{LibIcal_BASE}" libical_root)
> +if(NOT WIN32)
> +  find_package(PkgConfig)

if/endif are not needed for pkgconfig calls

REPOSITORY
  R172 KCalendar Core

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10011