D10135: Put built-in holiday definitions into qrc

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 28 11:17:07 GMT 2018

dhaumann added a comment.

  I'm late to the game, but in general looks good.

  Minor comments:

  - What's missing (or I miss something) is that it could be that entries exist twice, if in resource and on disk. Since this is not the case right now, this is probably not an issue.
  - holidays/holidays.qrc is manually maintained and not auto-generated. This is probably fine as well since we don't expect as many changes as e.g. in the syntax-highlighting repo...

REPOSITORY
  R175 PIM: KHolidays

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10135