T7846: akonadi > MySQL ERD Review

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 5 17:17:42 GMT 2018

knauss added a comment.

  > The [CollectionAttributeTable] is being used as a generic key/value pair table - see why this is not a good way to go if there is heavy demand on this table.

  This table is used, so that each resource can save additionla data  for a collection, so far I know it is mostly requested via collectionid and a given type. Aka:

    select value from CollectionAttributeTable where type="type" and collectionId=?

  One type is defined in one attributeclass see. src/core/*attribute.(cpp|h) and than src/core/protocolhelper.cpp  and src/core/attributefactory.cpp  doing the magic.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T7846