Problem when joining a "cartella" to a address book.

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Wed Dec 12 16:54:45 GMT 2018

Hello,

please, use bugs.kde.org for this kind of issue reports next time.

The error message is very misleading, but what it means is that Contact Groups
are not supported by the address book service/backend which you are trying to
add the Contact Group into.

So the bug in fact is that KAddressBook should not offer the action to "Create
Contact Group" if it is not supported by the currently selected service.

Could you please create a bug report on bugs.kde.org in KAddressbook product
for this? Thanks.

Daniel

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683