D14986: ItemSync can be canceled but not defered. Add assert and debug output.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 22 08:42:26 BST 2018

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: dvratil, vkrause.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald edited subscribers, added: kde-pim; removed: KDE PIM.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  And turn the warning in rollback to a debug, this isn't a problem when
  it happens because the task is canceled (e.g. interval-sync with no network
  available).

TEST PLAN
  I've been running with this for some time and I never hit
  the assert (after fixing the imap resource and the FatCRM resources to do this
  correctly). Let's hope no other resource hits this. But OTOH, if they were deferring
  an itemsync, they would get stuck forever, the job never finishing...

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

BRANCH
  Applications/18.08