D14563: Add CLDR-based country to ISO code mapping

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 2 18:52:07 BST 2018

vkrause added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> winterz wrote in CMakeLists.txt:1
> I don't have this path on my system.
> I suppose I'll need to find it and perhaps install the necessary package.
>
> we need CMake code that handles the missing CLDR data files more nicely

Note that this isn't needed for normal building, the generated files are checked in. You'd only need this when updating the data table from newer CLDR data. Rebuilding the data tables every time seems overkill, especially since the CLDR dataset is ~180MB of XML files, and new countries aren't added that often.

REPOSITORY
  R174 PIM: KContacts

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14563