Test runtime for Akonadi

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Tue Aug 28 12:20:06 BST 2018

Hi Ben,

I noticed that the CI tooling script seems to start kdeinit5 automatically
before executing the tests. Is this a recent change? I cannot think of any
change in Akonadi that could've caused this.

I wonder if running the isolated tests inside its own DBus session would help
- not only improving the isolation but also getting us full control over the
test session...

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org