D12019: make sure to create unique filename in maildir resource

Martin Koller noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 9 18:18:51 BST 2018

mkoller updated this revision to Diff 31754.
mkoller added a comment.

  changed to milliSeconds.
  Altough I'm not really sure if this is a good solution, since how can we know how fast computers will be in some years ?
  And QUuid is there for exactly this reason - to generate a unique name.
  Yes, the filenames are twice as long - altough: who cares ? Do you think it hurts somewhere ?

  I assume the rand seed init is not needed, since it does not matter what random numbers we get, and the comment
  suggest that it was only there for QUuid (which was not used anyways...)

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12019?vs=31584&id=31754