T8357: Announcement text for the Applications 18.04 release

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 18 17:58:11 BST 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  In T8357#137795 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T8357#137795>, @cfeck wrote:

  > I would like to commit this for translation on 15th of April. Would be nice if we can get in the kmail news.

  @cfeck What's the status on this? Currently the page only has the new text for "System", all other sections still have the 17.12 text, while translations are starting to trickle in based on the incomplete text…

  I believe @ngraham can also edit the page, in case you need a helping hand.

  (Also, I wonder if there is a way to tweak the vertical spacing CSS for `<li>`, because it currently blows up the length of the page quite a bit. Anybody?)

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T8357