T8357: Announcement text for the Applications 18.04 release

Neofytos Kolokotronis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 4 22:28:44 BST 2018

neofytosk added a comment.

  Hi @ngraham, thanks for your input and edits.

  So far we preferred paragraphs over bullet points, the former being the time consuming part of writing these announcements since bullet points are rather well written by the developers themselves. My understanding is that a flowing text would be more appealing to people. I also noticed you replaced "our" with "KDE", I used the former to emphasize the community aspect of KDE. Do you have specific reasons for doing these changes? I don't have a strong opinion on either, just trying to understand the reasoning and what suits us better. =)

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T8357