T8357: Announcement text for the Applications 18.04 release

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 4 22:36:11 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  I thought the bullet points made it a bit easier to read. When everything is in paragraph form with no line breaks or bottom padding between paragraphs, the text can become a big indistinct block. But I don't have strong feelings on the matter, and if paragraphs better matches the final formatting (especially if there will be reasonable whitespace between paragraphs), then I'm fine with it.

  As for "our" vs "KDE's", my thinking was that these announcements could be an opportunity to reinforce the branding that "KDE" refers to the community itself, at least in the "Announcement text" section. The word "our" could work in the subsequent sections.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T8357