no bugs.kde.org entries for pop3 ?

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Tue Apr 10 06:57:41 BST 2018

On Dienstag, 10. April 2018 06:53:19 CEST laurent Montel wrote:
> Le lundi 9 avril 2018, 19:00:33 CEST Martin Koller a écrit :
> > Hi,
>
> Hi,
>
> > pop3 crashes, but drkonqi can not submit a crash report since
> > "akonadi_pop3_resource does not provide a bug reporting address" ...
> >
> > can this be fixed, please ?
>

> What is the problem ?
> Drkonqi is not launched ?

The problem is: drkonqi is launched but the "submit bug report" button is greyed
out and the first tab shows the text I mentioned above.

> otherwise in drkonqi/src/data/mapping we have:
> akonadi_pop3_resource=Akonadi|POP3 Resource

Hmmm ... my PIM is self compiled, don't know if that has something to do with it

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at