D8551: Probe attachment mimetypes ourselves when there's doubt

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 30 10:35:20 GMT 2017

vkrause created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE PIM.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When encountering attachments without a proper mimetype, let's see if we
  can find something better. This helps for example with airline booking
  confirmation emails with iCal attachments, many have those but all samples
  I have mark them as application/octet-stream, making them inaccessible for
  KMail.

  Now we give the corresponding plugins a chance to process these cases too.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8551

AFFECTED FILES
  messageviewer/src/messagepartthemes/default/messagepartrendererfactory.cpp
  mimetreeparser/src/objecttreeparser.cpp
  mimetreeparser/src/objecttreeparser.h