Release of Kube 0.1.0 and Sink 0.1.0

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Mar 6 21:50:17 GMT 2017

Christian Mollekopf ha scritto:
> On Sat, Mar 4, 2017, at 02:12 PM, Luigi Toscano wrote:
>> Kube, Sink (and KIMAP2) are not documented inside kde-build-metadata, so
>> you
>> need to remember the dependencies if you want to use kdesrc-build and
>> they are
>> not on build.kde.org. KAsync is available there.
>> Could you please add them?
>
> I don't really understand to which files I'm supposed to add and how
> those paths are defined, so somebody that does will have to do that.
> The dependency tree goes like this:
> * Kube
>     * kf5-messagelib
>     * kf5-kmime
>     * KAsync
>     * kirigami
>     * Sink
>         * KAsync
>         * KIMAP2
>             * kf5-kmime
>             * kf5-core-addons
>             * kf5-codecs
>             * cyrus sasl
>         * kf5-kmime
>         * flatbuffers
>         * lmdb
>         * kdav

The important files are:
- logical-module-structure
Used to define the tracked branches for each repository. In this case, stable
and master refers to a different Qt version. This file is used to build the
jobs on the CI.

- dependency-data-kf5-qt5
It contains the dependency for each package of other modules by KDE (so
Frameworks or other libraries from other modules).

In both cases you can check the existing PIM modules as example.

Note: flatbuffers seems not to be available on many distributions, so if you
want to enable the jobs for Sink on build.kde.org please open a (phabricator)
for the sysdmins.

--
Luigi