Release of Kube 0.1.0 and Sink 0.1.0

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Sat Mar 4 18:49:40 GMT 2017

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017, at 02:12 PM, Luigi Toscano wrote:
> Christian Mollekopf ha scritto:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm pleased to announce the release of Kube 0.1.0 and Sink 0.1.0.
>
> Hi,
>
> Kube, Sink (and KIMAP2) are not documented inside kde-build-metadata, so
> you
> need to remember the dependencies if you want to use kdesrc-build and
> they are
> not on build.kde.org. KAsync is available there.
> Could you please add them?

I don't really understand to which files I'm supposed to add and how
those paths are defined, so somebody that does will have to do that.
The dependency tree goes like this:
* Kube
    * kf5-messagelib
    * kf5-kmime
    * KAsync
    * kirigami
    * Sink
        * KAsync
        * KIMAP2
            * kf5-kmime
            * kf5-core-addons
            * kf5-codecs
            * cyrus sasl
        * kf5-kmime
        * flatbuffers
        * lmdb
        * kdav

And here's a working kdesrc-buildrc script if that helps:
https://github.com/cmollekopf/docker/blob/master/kdesrcbuild/kube/kdesrc-buildrc

Using this fedora 25 based docker image with all dependencies installed:
https://github.com/cmollekopf/docker/blob/master/kdesrcbuild/buildenvironments/fedora-kube/Dockerfile

If somebody can explain to me how kde-build-metadata works I can of
course also give it a shot myself...

Cheers,
Christian