Sink/Kube: 2 questions

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 9 14:19:15 GMT 2017

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017, at 02:34 PM, René J. V. Bertin wrote:

> > I've fixed this meanwhile. Please not the "develop" branch is used for
> > devleopment and "master" represents the latest stable version.
>
> OK. How far does master lag behind develop, usually, or how unstable does
> the develop branch tend to get?

master get's updated with every new release, so that'd be every 1-2
months. How unstable develop really get's I can't tell but
wer're certainly not making any guarantees. Right now nothing is in a
production ready state anyways (that will be 1.0), but from there on
tracking master will get you a stable version, and develop might break
occasionally but should be usable with nightly builds (but is clearly
not recommended for production use).

Cheers,
Christian