D6297: Kontact - improve discoverability and usabllity of the F9 Hide Sidebar feature

Allen Winter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 21 16:03:06 BST 2017

winterz added a comment.

  because it made sense to me since we have a QActionGroup for the first 3 options (view mode) and the second 3 options (iconsize).  so I figured we should have another group for the next set of options.  right now we only have 1 but that could change .  I did have plans to add more options to the iconsidebar, but I need to search my todolist.

  maybe I should rename the new QActionGroup from ShowHide to MoreOptions?

REPOSITORY
  R209 Kontact

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6297