libkdepim relicensing

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Jun 10 14:10:40 BST 2017

Hi Kevin,

On Saturday 10 June 2017 15:00:46 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> You have contributed in the past to one or more of the following files
> inside of libkdepim:

git log doesn't say so, but I guess the history of these files goes way back.

>  1) Are you okay with relicensing your contributions done under "GPLv2" to
> "GPLv2 or later"?

yes

>  2) Are you okay with relicensing your contributions done under "GPLv2" to
> "GPLv2 or GPLv3" ?

no

>  3) Are you okay with relicensing your contributions done under "LGPLv2" to
> "LGPLv2 or later"?

yes

>  4) Are you okay with relicensing your contributions done under "LGPLv2" to
> "LGPLv2 or LGPLv3"?

no

>  5) Are you okay with the KDE e.V. deciding on a future licensing change to
> your code, should that be necessary?

yes

Since I have signed the FLA for KDE, my contributions would typically be under
the "[L]GPL version 2 or version 3 or later versions approved by the
membership of KDE e.V.", and that is my preferred change.

[ade]