akonadi-airsync

Bo Simonsen bo at geekworld.dk
Thu Jan 5 07:30:21 GMT 2017

Hi

I continued working on Martin Koller's akonadi-airsync. I made it a full-blown IMAP-like resource
for akonadi, and also currently support contacts in read-only.

The github URL: https://github.com/bosim/akonadi-airsync

What is currently supported is:

* Collections retrieval
* Item retrieval (handles mails and contacts)
* Move, remove, copy of items
* PING request for instant notifications of new objects (pretty experimental, stops working sometimes)
* Sending of emails through the protocol (custom MTA resource copied from akonadi-ews)

I have planned to add calendar in read-only as well (of course modfications on longer term),
and much more. I tested with Z-push so not real Exchange (I only have interest for supporting
Z-push, however should work with Exchange I think). Anybody interested in helping out
or using it? The code needs some refactoring (for instance, the resource is still called
AirsyncDownloadResource, should have a different name, maybe just AirsyncResource).

Bo