[Differential] [Updated] D4791: RFC: Split mail folder view into one view per account using tabs

Laurent Montel noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 26 09:53:25 GMT 2017

mlaurent added a comment.

  Hi,
  Really I don't like it sorry.
  I don't want to have a tab on left + tab on top when we select several folder.
  It's for that I don't use kdevelop as there is too many tab and we don't understand where we need to click.

  I thought that the focus was to simplify kmail UI not complexify it :)

  I reduced number of settings, I cleaned up UI, reduced number of menu entries, but adds a tab is not in the target to simplify GUI.

  Regards.

REPOSITORY
  R92 PIM: Common Mail Support

REVISION DETAIL