[Differential] [Request, 42 lines] D4460: Port auto-encryption in KMail's composer to Trust Levels

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 6 15:35:58 GMT 2017

dvratil created this revision.
dvratil added reviewers: aheinecke, bjoernbalazs.
dvratil added a subscriber: KDE PIM: KMail.
dvratil set the repository for this revision to R206 KMail.
dvratil added a project: KDE PIM: KMail.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE PIM.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This changes the auto-encryption code in KMail's composer to use the Trust Levels (from Kleo::trustLevel()) and adjusts the description strings accordingly.

  The code works, but I'm really unsure about those strings. I'm not sure if they are actually helping or if they would just be confusing to users. Any feedback is welcomed :)

REPOSITORY
  R206 KMail

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4460