T6854: Modernizing Kontact look

Peter Humphrey noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 25 16:18:39 BST 2017

prh added a comment.

  "Is it really useful to see message count/size in the folder view?" I don't bother with the size, but the counts are essential to show where I have new messages.

  And please do not make tooltips mandatory. The first thing I do when setting KMail up is to switch those intrusive things off.

  I don't understand what "modernise" means, nor why it might be desirable. An e-mail reader should be plain, functional and efficient, with no distractions or surprises. Fancy tarting-up should be left to websites.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T6854