D7548: Prevent tag name vs gid confusion

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 25 22:20:08 BST 2017

dvratil added a comment.

  I created an event in KOrganizer, gave it a bunch of categories and saved it. Then I edited the event, changed some parts and added some more categories and I did not see any GID-named categories being created. Did I miss some steps

  Btw I've published some docs about Tags: cgit.kde.org/akonadi.git/tree/docs/tags.md (it will also be available on api.kde.org once the regeneration happens).

INLINE COMMENTS

> incidencecategories.cpp:69
>  {
> -    mSelectedTags = item.tags();
> -
> -    mUi->mTagWidget->setSelection(item.tags());
> +    Q_UNUSED(item);
>  }

So who now pre-selects the tags that the Item has?

REPOSITORY
  R78 PIM: Incidence Editor

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7548