D7546: Replace the "Retrieving folder contents" and offline screens with widgets

Laurent Montel noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 26 12:46:05 BST 2017

mlaurent added a comment.

  So if a problem with wallpaper we can just replace it by a background with gray color for example.
  Otherwise we have the same problem with kmail introduction/akregator introduction/kontact introduction we use the same wallpaper.

  I prefer it that adding a new QStackedWidget + big pushbutton.
  With current version it's correctly integrated with viewer, we have link for switching online or waiting loading message.

  The easy method is replacing wallpaper and not recreating a widget for it.

REPOSITORY
  R206 KMail

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7546