PSA: Akonadi master ABI break & DB schema update

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Thu Apr 6 16:44:51 BST 2017

Hi all,

when you update to current Akonadi master, please make sure to *recompile
kdepim-runtime* against it, there's been an ABI break (I've merged
ItemSerializerPluginV2 into ItemSerializerPlugin). This is important, because
if the plugins won't load, you won't see any emails, events, etc. in client
applications at all and your local cache could get corrupted.

I've also changed the database schema on current master, so next Akonadi start
is going to take a bit longer (~couple minutes, depending on how large your
PartTable is).

Cheers,
Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683