D5643: Improve protocol debug output by adding timestamp and tag

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 28 19:19:51 BST 2017

dvratil requested changes to this revision.
dvratil added a comment.

  Good idea. I think it would be better to first print the timestamp, then the tag number though, since the tag is part of the command, but the timestamp is part of the log.

INLINE COMMENTS

> connection.cpp:226
> +            mLogFile->write(QByteArray::number(tag));
> +            mLogFile->write(QDateTime::currentDateTime().toString(QLatin1String(" yyyy.MM.dd hh:mm:ss.zzz ")).toUtf8());
> +            mLogFile->write(Protocol::debugString(cmd).toUtf8());

Use QStringLiteral instead of QLatin1String, and maybe use a better date  format? `yyyy-MM-dd` (ISO) or `dd.MM.yyyy` (European).

Same below for the client  messages.

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

REVISION DETAIL