Time arrival Toulouse pim sprint

Franck Arrecot franck.arrecot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 09:17:30 BST 2017

Hi guys,

So far here what I got :

Sandro : 16h30
Dan : 18h30
Laurent : 19h45
David: 21h
Volker : middle of the afternoon ?

I'll go to pick up the keys beginin of afternoon, and see when we can start
occupying the venue, but since most of you arrive after 17h30 I guess there
is
no issue.

Both venue and hotel are close, so you can definitely drop you laggage
there
if you don't want to carry it.

We'll see how it goes, but I guess we'll gather at the venue, and when
we'll
be hungry enough we'll head to a restaurant, dunno when this will happen,
so
I'll notice the late comers (looking at you Dfaure !) about that. There are
plenty of places to take away food around anyway.

Here goes my french number again in case : +33 07 822 910 69

Cheers.