[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D3140: Add formatters for application/pgp-keys and application/vnd.gnupg.wks body parts

mlaurent (Laurent Montel) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 24 10:40:33 BST 2016

mlaurent requested changes to this revision.
mlaurent added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> gnupgwksmemento.cpp:180
> +        // Send the message
> +        auto smtp = new MailTransport::SmtpJob(transport);
> +        smtp->setSender(mAddress);

We need to depend against new kmailtransport (install smtpjob.h)
Did you update kmailtransport version in CMakeLists.txt kdepim-addons toplevel ?

> gnupgwksmemento.h:43
> +
> +    explicit GnuPGWKSMemento();
> +    ~GnuPGWKSMemento();

explicit without argument ?
I think that you can remove explicit here

> gnupgwksmemento.h:71
> +    {
> +        Q_EMIT update(MimeTreeParser::Force);
> +    }

could you move it in cpp file ? thanks

> pgpkeymemento.h:38
> +public:
> +    explicit PgpKeyMemento();
> +    ~PgpKeyMemento();

not necessary to add explicit here too

> pgpkeymessagepart.cpp:101
> +        if (cols[0] == "pub" && mKeyID.isEmpty()) {
> +            if (cols.size() > 4) {
> +                mKeyID = QString::fromUtf8(cols[4]);

Perhaps we can cache "cols.size()" to avoid to recall this method no ?

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPIMADDONS KDE PIM Addons

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3140