[Differential] [Changed Subscribers] D3140: Add formatters for application/pgp-keys and application/vnd.gnupg.wks body parts

knauss (Sandro Knauß) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 24 13:48:12 BST 2016

knauss added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> gnupgwksformatter.cpp:191
> +{
> +    const auto publishingRequest = mp.part()->nodeHelper()->property("wksPublishingRequest").toString();
> +    WKSStatus status = CheckingPublishing;

so only one reqest per time is allowed? what happes if user whatto publich multiple keys for different servers, like it happes when you start with kmail and adds all your accounts?

I would say that property("wksPublishingRequest") is a property of the memento.

> pgpkeymessagepart.cpp:81
> +    QProcess p;
> +    p.start(QStringLiteral("gpg"), { QStringLiteral("--with-colons"),
> +                                     QStringLiteral("--fixed-list-mode"),

what? gpgme do not offer any function to scan data is a key?

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPIMADDONS KDE PIM Addons

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3140