Akonadi EWS resource - bugfix release 0.8.1

Raymond Wooninck tittiatcoke at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 12:03:11 BST 2016

Hi Dan,

On Saturday 29 October 2016 11:48:53 CEST Daniel Vrátil wrote:

> just as a random idea, you could try enabling the "Job Tracker" in Akonadi
> Console, then start sync in the EWS resource. You should see ItemSync job
> started with lots of ItemCreateJob subjobs.

It seems that I just had to be patient and restart the akonadi_ews_resource a
number of times. After about 8 hours the inbox finally got synced and is
working now.  The restart is required as that the ews resource sometimes
crashes when it gets a busy signal from the Exchange server. I already send
the logs and crash files to Chris for further investigation

This morning however when I booted up my system, the ews resource directly
crashed and I am not sure why. It could be that it might not had a network
connection yet and the resource is started as that I am using the PIM Events
Plugin with the "Date/Time plasmoid"

Regards

Raymond