[Kde-pim] [Differential] [Commented On] D1639: Implement opportunistic encryption

aheinecke (Andre Heinecke) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 19 16:06:14 BST 2016

aheinecke added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kmcomposerwin.cpp:3275
> +        QString tooltip;
> +        switch (userID.validity()) {
> +        case GpgME::UserID::Ultimate:

Let's put this in libkleo. Makes sense for me in Kleopatra to reuse the same icons and strings I have some string changes (e.g. trust are different things in OpenPGP) and there will probably be more changes once our testers look at this.
That way when we add new trust model's it will work directly. I'll add API for this now.

I'm also unsure what to say here exactly and what to show.  I'll talk to Björn Balasz about this tommorow.

> kmcomposerwin.cpp:3304
> +        // Enable encryption for the message
> +        if (!mEncryptAction->isChecked()) {
> +            mEncryptAction->activate(QAction::Trigger);

I think we should store if we already activated it once and then don't check it again.

To handle the case when a user wants to Explicitly deselect encryption. It only needs to be done once and not after adding each mail.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPIM KDE PIM

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1639