[Kde-pim] Akregator mobile?

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Mon May 23 21:14:33 BST 2016

Hi there,

Some weeks ago I started developing a simple RSS Reader [1] as a way
to play with Qt development for Android. Now, it's somehow functional
and the first pull requests are coming. We're gonna have LaKademy [2]
running this week and I'm wondering whether we can somehow turn that
into "Akregator Mobile" since two newcomers are willing to work on
that.

At this first stage we wouldn't have any codebase convergence with
current Akregator but that is something we should definitely think
about. Also, could be a nice opportunity to try Kirigami.

Do you think this is something worth to work on?

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/sandroandrade/niftly
[2] http://sandroandrade.org/lakademy-2016-in-rio-de-janeiro/
--