[Kde-pim] how to re-index all mails ?

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Thu May 12 07:32:49 BST 2016

Hi,

Some weeks ago I converted from PIM4 to PIM5. Since this did not work out, I moved back to PIM4
(I restored the whole ~/.local/share/akonadi AFAIR).
Everything seems to work correctly except searching for mails does no longer find old mails.
It seems just the new ones which arrived after my switch back to PIM4 are indexed.
Also the contacts are no longer auto-completed when creating a new mail (except the recently used addresses work).

How can I force PIM4 to reindex all my mails to get the search work again ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at